Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Arumugam, SenthilX" <se...@intel.com> on 2000/08/11 22:51:27 UTC

Help please!!!

Hello,
 I want to know where is the cocoon.xml file which is not available in
cocoon-1.7.4.zip file.
I also tried in the repository column of apache web site for cocoon.
I couldnt get this file. Also I want to know how to configure cocoon in jrun
servlet engine with IIS,jdk1.2.2.
please help me.
Thanks,
Senthil

Re: Help please!!!

Posted by Baback Elmieh <be...@ccs.neu.edu>.
I think cocoon.xml is an internal file to Cocoon. If you have the servlet
correctly installed you just need to type:

http://localhost/Cocoon.xml in to your web browser and you will see the
page. (not the capital C)

Make sure that the servlet definition tags in your http server are in
between the <web-app> tags. I got it configured on resin using the
following tags:
<!-- Start Cocoon Section -->
      <servlet servlet-name='org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon'
servlet-class='org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon'>
        <init-param properties='WEB-INF/classes/cocoon.properties'
info='WEB-INF/classes/cocoon.properties'/>
      </servlet>

      <servlet-mapping servlet-name='org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon'
url-pattern='*.xml' />
<!--    End Cocoon Section -->

Make sure that the cocoon.properties file is where the init-param says it
is.

- Baback