Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gmehta <ga...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/23 11:21:32 UTC

activemq 4.1.1. jmx question

Hello,

we are working with activemq 4.1.1 and using jmx to query Mbeans provided by
activemq. When I query the mbean
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker ... which is of type
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.BrokerView I can see the following methods on
this bean:

-----------------------------
mBeanName methods = gc
mBeanName methods = stop
mBeanName methods = resetStatistics
mBeanName methods = terminateJVM
mBeanName methods = addTopic
mBeanName methods = addQueue
mBeanName methods = removeTopic
mBeanName methods = removeQueue
mBeanName methods = createDurableSubscriber
mBeanName methods = destroyDurableSubscriber
mBeanName methods = start
---------------------

so my question is where are the other methods that this bean implements from
BrokerViewMBean, why can't I see them?

getQueues()
getTopics()
etc...

And all I want to do for now is to get a list of queue using JMX... code
samples welcomed.

I posted this on the ActiveMQ-Dev forum ... but no replies. Hope some one
can help.

Thanks in advance.