Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2012/11/29 08:27:43 UTC

Mavenizer on non-windows machines?

Hi,

a few days ago I got a report of someone having trouble wih the Mavenizer on the Flexmojos list. His complaints seemed to be valid, because the compiler artifacts were generated wrong for non-windows machines. I recently fixed this in the mavenizer. The second issue he was having that he was getting errors that the Zip files generated for the resource-bundles had to contain at least one entry. I am not getting this error on my machine and would be interested if anyone else is having it. Perhaps this way I would be able to reproduce and fix this issue.

Thanks,
     Chris