Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/12/16 16:25:40 UTC

generating the site

Hi all guys!

I would like to contribute on Felix documentation and I am trying to
generate the site on my machine; I installed the markdown-py and perl
but I had not success on having the site...

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Many thanks in advance, have a nice WE!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: generating the site

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Simone,

I have tried to write down how to do this in the documentation.mdtext file.Look for the "Manual Generation" section at the end of the file.

Important is that the markdownd daemon is running.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix