Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "lernen.2007" <er...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/10 17:07:15 UTC

Composite Queues

Hello,

I trying following but it doesn't work. Only the first "B" works but not the
CD.

<destinationInterceptors>
      <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
        <virtualDestinations>
          <compositeQueue name="B" forwardOnly="false">
           <forwardTo>
              <filteredDestination selector="as='B1'" queue="Test"/>
              <filteredDestination selector="sg=8" queue="Dev"/>
            </forwardTo>
          </compositeQueue>
		  <compositeQueue name="CD">
           <forwardTo>
		 <queue physicalName="E"/>
            </forwardTo>
             </compositeQueue>
        </virtualDestinations>
      </virtualDestinationInterceptor>
    </destinationInterceptors>

It is in activemq possible to define more than as one compositeQueues? I use
the activemq version 5.5.0

Thanks

Re: Composite Queues

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
It should work, can you create a test case that demonstrates your issue and
raise a Jira?

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net