Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2007/04/09 13:53:46 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Velocity DocBook Framework 1.0

[ Apologies for the delay in announcing the results. ]

The vote is closed.

+1:

Henning Schmiedehausen (PMC Member)
Will Glass-Husain (PMC Member)
Nathan Bubna (PMC Member)

0:

none

-1:

none

I moved the release tarballs into the download area, added a tiny site
for it to velocity.apache.org and will send out an announcement shortly.

	Best regards
		Henning

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 23:07 +0100, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> [Let's say, it will not get better and I'm already bored out of my mind
> again tinkering with XSL and XML.]
>
> This is the CfV for the first release of the Velocity DocBook Framework.
> It is intended for creating and maintaining high quality documentation
> generated in the DocBook format. The framework itself is completely
> generic, non-intrusive, 100% bio-degradable and environment-friendly.
>
> The release candidate is available from
>
> http://people.apache.org/~henning/DocBook-Framework/
>
> The documentation (which also serves as showcase example is visible at
> http://people.apache.org/~henning/DocBook-Framework/DocBook-Framework-1.0.pdf)
>

> [ ] +1 Let's do it
> [ ]  0 I don't care.
> [ ] -1 No, because __________________
>

> Voting period is until Sunday, March 25th, 2007, 12:00 CEST (> 72h).
>
> My vote is +1
>
> 	Best regards
> 		Henning

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n