Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Miguel Fontes <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/21 15:09:14 UTC

[users@httpd] cannot load mod_jk2

Hello all,

I am very new in this Apache/Tomacat things. Apoligise if this is a really
obvious question. I can't get apache to start because it can't find the
mod_jk2.so

I can assure that the the file is there but for some reason apache can't see
it.

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\bin>apache
Syntax error on line 974 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.con
f:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_jk2.so into
server
: The specified module could not be found.

Miguel