Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/22 12:06:13 UTC

OFBiz as OMS - Screen sharing Re gap analysis Sessions

Hello,

Tomorrow, 23rd January 2021 we will be starting our screen sharing sessions
to see OFBiz in action with respect to the OFBiz as OMS functional
expectations
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+as+Open+Source+Order+Management+System>
we have already discussed and do a gap analysis as well.

We are thinking of doing at least 2 sessions, first will start at 12:00 PM
IST and during this one, we will discuss the topic/timing of the next
session.

All interested can join using the below details:

Topic: OFBiz as OMS - Screen Sharing and Gap Analysis
Time: Jan 23, 2021 12:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88567359800?pwd=cEhKRGFvdGJnNCtIVHRzLyt6L1pDQT09
Meeting ID: 885 6735 9800
Passcode: 850897