Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/11/14 01:46:05 UTC

zone containing a scrollable element

I have a zone that contains a scrollable div with a long list of links inside it. After the users scrolls down the list and picks one of the actionlinks at the bottom, the zone refresh moves the view back to the top so the user can't see what they picked.

Is there a way to ensure that the scrollbar retains is original position?

John

Re: zone containing a scrollable element

Posted by John <jo...@quivinco.com>.
All I did was create a zone within the parent container and update that, works fine and saved me from a wasteful outer rerendering.

John
Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
Hi John,