Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/17 05:49:01 UTC

In January 2022,Apache APISIX Community want to online meetup with Apache ShardingSphere

Hi, community,

My name is Yeliang Wang, and I am Apache APISIX Committer.

i want to have the Apache APISIX Online Meetup on January 15, 2022, and I
hope to invite ShardingSphere to participate.

Participation content:
1、Two keynote, One topic for 45 minutes.

Thanks,
Yeliang Wang, Apache APISIX Committer
Github: wang-yeliang

Re: In January 2022,Apache APISIX Community want to online meetup with Apache ShardingSphere

Posted by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org>.
exciting to see the online meetup!

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix

yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月17日周三 下午3:05写道:

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
that's great!

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
that's great!

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Exciting to see this joint event :)

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
That's great

More communities are expected to join this event.

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
That's great