Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/04/09 17:52:42 UTC

Links for CouchDB Weekly News?

Hi folks,

if you want to submit a link for tomorrow's CouchDB Weekly News, please don't hesitate to send them to this thread until tomorrow, April 10th, 11am UTC+2.

Your support is highly appreciated!

Best from Berlin
Lena

Re: Links for CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Oh, and the recent blog posts from Jan too.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Links for CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Links for CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Links for CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Hmm. That's very interesting. I think it's high time I write up a
promotion guide. (And include steps like this.)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Links for CouchDB Weekly News?