Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/04/26 21:51:45 UTC

Outstanding XBean Patches...

I was wondering if someone could commit some patches for the XBean
project. I just sent in a patch for two issues (XBEAN-8 and XBEAN-9) and
would like to see those, and others, integrated in.

Here is a summary the outstanding issues with patches that need to get
committed:

XBEAN-2: XBean should throw exceptions when a namespace can not be
mapped or when an element / attribute can not be mapped
XBEAN-4: Create a maven 2 plugin for spring mapping generation
XBEAN-6: Fix dependencies scope
XBEAN-7: Inconsistent use of classloader when using spring
configurations for xbean-server
XBEAN-8: Support flat collections
XBEAN-9: Support flat properties

It'd be great if someone could commit these and then we could get a
release out! We at XFire would like to do a 1.1 release soon and really
need some of these in there.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse