Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sb...@yahoo.co.uk on 2006/05/09 09:05:27 UTC

Is with maven-war-plugin?

Hi,
The <classifier> feature appears not to be supported by the WAR plugin. Has
anyone got this working?

I always see an installed artifact of the form: [finalname]-[version].war
I'm expecting to see: [finalname]-[version][classifier].war

My pom.xml contains the following:
        <plugins>
                <plugin>
                <configuration>
                  <classifier>foobar</classifier>
                </configuration>
                </plugin>
        </plugins>

If I run maven with "--debug" I see no reference to "foobar" in the output.

All help appreciated as use of classifier is essential to build for dev,
stage and live etc.
Regards,
Shaun.

RE: Is with maven-war-plugin? Works with JAR but not with WAR.

Posted by Shaun Barriball <sb...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Solved.
I checked out and built the latest maven-war-plugin and the issue is now
resolved.
Looks like a bug in version maven-war-plugin:2.0-beta-2.
Regards,
Shaun.

Re: Is with maven-war-plugin?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.