Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ricardo Borillo <bo...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 19:27:57 UTC

FOPSerializer question

Hi all!!

I want to generate a PDF with a digital signature. I have found a Java
example that do the work:
http://itextpdf.sourceforge.net/howtosign.html#howtosign

How can i integrate this with Cocoon?
I have worked with custom generators, but never with serializers ...

Thanks in advance

--
Salut,
====================================

Re: FOPSerializer question

Posted by Ricardo Borillo <bo...@gmail.com>.
It Works!! Thank you Geert.

I attach an example performing a digital signature over a PDF using iText.

Your sitemap.xmap must have the new serializer defined:

<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.fo2spdf"
mime-type="application/pdf"
                        name="fo2spdf" src="
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.PDFSignSerializer"/>

And you need a new "match" using this serializer:

        <map:match pattern="kk">
            <map:generate src="samples/hello-world/content/hello.xml" />
            <map:transform src="samples/hello-world/style/xsl/page2fo.xsl"
/>
            <map:serialize type="fo2spdf" />
        </map:match>

Hope it helps :)