Posted to users@felix.apache.org by mv...@comcast.net on 2010/09/27 18:09:49 UTC

Forcing the import of specific classes

All,

Currently, I am having an issue where when I include 2 specific packages in the import directive of the maven-bundle-plugin, the plugin decides it doesn't need them, and leaves them out, even if I change the resolution to "mandatory".  These packages are used to set up my tibco JMS queues, and are:

org.springframework.jndi.*;version="3.0.3.RELEASE",

org.springframework.jms.*;version="3.0.3.RELEASE"

I have checked the Dependencies section of my pom.xml file, and the bundles which contain these packages are present.

The problem is that these are used in the META-INF/spring directory, and not in the src/java directory structure. So, because the maven-bundle-plugin doesn't look into that directory, it decides the packages aren't used, and doesn't put them in the Import section of the MANIFEST.MF file.  However, when I manually edit the MANIFEST.MF file to include these packages, it works fine.

Any idea what I can do to overcome this issue?

v/r,

Mike Van

Re: Forcing the import of specific classes

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Don't use .*