Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Andrew Harmon <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/19 18:14:03 UTC

catchup=False triggers 2 DAGs

Hi, I'm seeing an issue when I un-pause a DAG new dag. I have catchup set
to False so would expect only the latest days DAG to trigger. Instead DAG
runs are triggered for the previous 2 days. I tried it using sequential,
local and celery executors. I also spun up a clean docker version to make
sure my environment wasn't setup wrong. Same issue. All my DAGs face this
issue, but here is a simplified one I'm using to test it. Could this be a
bug or am I missing something? Airflow 1.10

from airflow import DAG
from datetime import datetime
from airflow.operators.dummy_operator import DummyOperator

dag = DAG(
    dag_id='DummyTest',
    start_date=datetime(2018,1,1),
    catchup=False