Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Roar Skullestad <ro...@skullestad.com> on 2004/10/22 20:12:35 UTC

WebdavResource.listWebdavResources throws UnknownHostException

To build a directory tree, I am using the following recursive method:

     private TreeNode getSubTree(WebdavResource resource) throws
IOException, HttpException{
         TreeNode node = new TreeNode(resource.getDisplayName());
         WebdavResource[] resources = resource.listWebdavResources();
         for (int i = 0; i<resources.length; i++){
             if (resources[i].isCollection()){
                 node.addTreeNode(getSubTree(resources[i]));
             }
         }
         return node;
     }

This works fine for the root node, but on the first collection node on the
level below (first recursive call), the listWebdavResources() method
throws a java.net.UnknownHostException. I also tried getChildResources(),
but same result. Any ideas?

/Roar