Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by FUNASAKI KENJI <of...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2010/09/15 04:02:40 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Proxy Balancer cannot use other parameter except JSESSIONID for stickysession.

Hi,

I have a question.
Can Apache Proxy Balancer use other parameter except JSESSIONID for stickysession ?

For example, like following httpd.conf.

-----------
ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ lbmethod=byrequests timeout=5 stickysession=TESTID nofailover=On
ProxyPassReverse / balancer://mycluster/

<Proxy balancer://mycluster/>
BalancerMemeber host1 route=123
BalancerMemeber host1 route=456
</Proxy>
------------
I tried this, and at backend,
AP1 set TESTID=xxx.123 into cookie,
AP2 set TESTID=xxx.456 .

this cannot make stickysession.

However, I changed it from TESTID to JSESSIONID,
it succeeded stickysession.

So I think Apache Proxy Balancer use only JSESSIONID, is it true ?

Thanks and regards,
Kenji

Re: Re: [users@httpd] Apache Proxy Balancer cannot use other parameter except JSESSIONID for stickysession.

Posted by FUNASAKI KENJI <of...@yahoo.co.jp>.