Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Charles Day <ch...@SYMIX.COM> on 2000/10/17 21:41:24 UTC

AuthCookie

I'm thinking of adding a "locked out" functionality to
AuthCookie/AuthCookieDBI and was wondering if anyone has already attempted
or started this.  It should function much like NT domain authentication.

Thanks,

Charles Day
IT
Symix Systems, Inc.

RE: AuthCookie

Posted by Christian Gilmore <Ch...@tivoli.com>.
If you're going to do this, try to write the lock-out code independently
of any particular authentication module/method. That way, those
responsible for the individual authentication modules can update them to
include the lock-out code.

Thanks,
Christian