Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 09:01:19 UTC

MirrorMaker tool hangs up when producer throw an Exception

Hi ,

When the producer in the MirrorMaker tool throws exceptions, I can find one
of the  streaming threads stops, but the mirror make process hangs up. It
seems that the consumer threads are running.

How can we stop the mirror maker thread when there is exception in producer?

Thanks.

--
Guodong Wang
王国栋

Re: MirrorMaker tool hangs up when producer throw an Exception

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Currently, this is not possible. The only way to stop mirror making is to
kill -15.

Thanks

Jun