Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/18 19:50:51 UTC

Media Tags - Audio / Video testing

Hi all,

i would like to invite you to play a bit with the upcoming functionality of the playback with video and audio -

Link to PR: https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/93

The methods are named based on their correspondent HTML5 attributes.

Sven already suggested to put the MediaStreamingResourceReference functionality into the PackageResourceReference.

Further suggestions are very welcome! :-)

Also have a look at wicket-examples.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Media Tags - Audio / Video testing

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

ok I applied a new pull request with the vertical layout and all videos
are working, now.

https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/98

The screenshot show how the example page now looks like.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Okay - I'm going to create a new pull request tomorrow afternoon!

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.