Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 13:38:45 UTC

OpenAPI update

Hi guys,

Before being a bit less available (no worries, let summarize it as a mix of
few days off and higher workload), I'd like to share the current status of
our Microprofile OpenAPI impl. A basic structure of the project with TCK
setup was pushed. The TCK status is the following one (surefire):

[ERROR] Tests run: 188, Failures: 50, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

In terms of work there are three main tracks area to enhance/impl:

1. Enhance schema handling, I did a very rough implementation but it
doesn't fit yet the spec
2. Enhance/Impl reference handling. The API surprisingly used a lot of
ref=string and this is not really coded today
3. Handle mp config: the spec has some config and we currently habndle only
part of it

Don't hesitate to ping me or give some try to implement the remaining tests
if you can/want.

Side note: technically the TckRunner is just a test class you can use to
run any TCK by changing its parent by the TCK you want to run. I found it
easier than hacking a xml file or using a command line.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: OpenAPI update

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
Cool, I will take a look as soon as I can to see how it plays into the OSGi
JAX-RS whiteboard.

Great work!

+1 on just going for a 1.0.0

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: OpenAPI update

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: OpenAPI update

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Re: OpenAPI update

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

cool !!!

Nice job.

FYI, I will see the possible interaction with Karaf Vineyard (new
subproject in preparation).

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 03/07/2018 15:38, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Before being a bit less available (no worries, let summarize it as a mix
> of few days off and higher workload), I'd like to share the current
> status of our Microprofile OpenAPI impl. A basic structure of the
> project with TCK setup was pushed. The TCK status is the following one
> (surefire):
>
> [ERROR] Tests run: 188, Failures: 50, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> In terms of work there are three main tracks area to enhance/impl:
>
> 1. Enhance schema handling, I did a very rough implementation but it
> doesn't fit yet the spec
> 2. Enhance/Impl reference handling. The API surprisingly used a lot of
> ref=string and this is not really coded today
> 3. Handle mp config: the spec has some config and we currently habndle
> only part of it
>
> Don't hesitate to ping me or give some try to implement the remaining
> tests if you can/want.
>
> Side note: technically the TckRunner is just a test class you can use to
> run any TCK by changing its parent by the TCK you want to run. I found
> it easier than hacking a xml file or using a command line.
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
> <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github
> <https://github.com/rmannibucau> | LinkedIn