Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/14 17:11:58 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForMar2008" by RobertReeves

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RobertReeves:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMar2008

  As the world seems to be moving in an OSGi-ish direction, we've been adding OSGi metadata to our packages, including Axis2.

+
+ === JaxMe2 ===
+
+
+ No notable happenings.
+
  ==== Woden ====

  Since graduating from the incubator in Dec. Woden's infrastructure has been migrated to the Web Services project. Woden is still working towards an M8 release. While some time constraints have pushed back this release progress has been made recently and work is underway on the last feature for the M8 release, validation of the WSDL 2.0 assertions. We've also seen progress on Woden serialization, a key post M8 feature being implemented by a Woden contributor.