Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by drhoule <dr...@hubcc.ca> on 2017/09/14 12:22:31 UTC

Re: Is it possible to disable the Local clipboard integration

I am new to Apache Guacamole.
I would also like to see an Administrative function to disable Clipboard
data from being cut/pasted.

What is the official route or method to do a request of this type?

I would like to provide a  Kiosk mode for information viewing only using
guacamole.
It would be very important to secure the information as viewing only.

This would be the same as the Disable file transfer capabilities in use
today.

Dr. Houle

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Is it possible to disable the Local clipboard integration

Posted by drhoule <dr...@hubcc.ca>.
Thank you very much!

Posted by vnick <vn...@apache.org>.
drhoule wrote
> I am new to Apache Guacamole.
> I would also like to see an Administrative function to disable Clipboard
> data from being cut/pasted.
>
> What is the official route or method to do a request of this type?
>
> I would like to provide a  Kiosk mode for information viewing only using
> guacamole.
> It would be very important to secure the information as viewing only.
>
> This would be the same as the Disable file transfer capabilities in use
> today.
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

You can visit the Guacamole JIRA page and create a new JIRA Issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/