Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2021/08/11 09:10:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alexander Shapkin as a new committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Alexander Shapkin to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Alexander is one of the most active user supporters and has contributed
new features and improvements to the code.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Alexander, and congratulating him on the new role
in
the Apache Ignite Community!

Best Regards,
Pavel Tupitsyn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alexander Shapkin as a new committer

Posted by andrei <ae...@gmail.com>.
My regards!

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Aleksandr!