Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Miss. Mary Monko" <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/07 17:39:39 UTC

Hello.

Hello

I am Miss. Mary Monko, 18 years old daughter to Mr.Kartikar Monko , My father was the chirman of Texaco Oil in Monrovia Liberia.On september 11th 2001 my father happens to be a victim of the incident which claimed many souls in WTC.

On 12th august last year, the personal attorney to my late father called me and told me that,he have not
given me this because of my age; when i asked him what he was talking about?he brought a Will written by my
late father and i was suprised about the content.It is about my Inheritance there in a bank which i will tell you letter.

Please get in touch with me via my Email address: mary@mail2daughter.com, to enable us discuss further on this matter, Awaiting your response.

Best Regards,

Mary.