Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/11/12 16:07:00 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS / "vote"] Where should we host the next ATS Summit?

On Oct 18, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> to get some better ideas of where we should host the next Summit, I’ve created this Doodle:
>
> 	http://doodle.com/f49yuugtr6qwhcfq

Last reminder, I’ll close this poll on Friday. As it looks now, there’s an overwhelming for Europe as a destination outside of the US.

— Leif

Re: [DISCUSS / "vote"] Where should we host the next ATS Summit?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On Nov 12, 2013, at 4:07 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> to get some better ideas of where we should host the next Summit, I’ve created this Doodle:
>>
>> 	http://doodle.com/f49yuugtr6qwhcfq
>

> Last reminder, I’ll close this poll on Friday. As it looks now, there’s an overwhelming for Europe as a destination outside of the US.

I did close this poll, the results are pretty clear:

Other than the US, Europe is favored. In fact, Europe barely beat out US West coast by a small margin.

As such, for the year of 2014, the suggestions is to hold one event in the US and one event Europe (locations TBD).

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: [DISCUSS / "vote"] Where should we host the next ATS Summit?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.