Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by anto paul <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/04 06:19:39 UTC

What s the minimum system resources needed for tomcat

Hi,
     I want to know the minimum configuration to run Tomcat 4.1.18 on a
win2k server.We are using this server as a development server. And there are
only three developers accessing the server. The same machine is also used as
the print server. The machine is a P4 with 512 MB RAM.

RE: What s the minimum system resources needed for tomcat

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.
you're fine, tomcat has a pretty small footprint.

Filip