Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by LeeZoil <zo...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/01 10:02:21 UTC

[AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Hi everyone,

I need to use Axis2/c in 64bit Windows machine. Where can I get the 64bit version binary distribution? Or how to build it from the source code? I have tried to modify the 32bit nmake file to 64bit one. But I failed.

Thanks!

看看谁是Live小博士,Windows Live知识竞赛, 精美礼品等你拿。
http://events.livetome.cn/2009/knowlive

RE: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Posted by LeeZoil <zo...@hotmail.com>.

 BTW: I'm using 1.3.0.

From: zoil31@hotmail.com
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:29:47 +0000

Hi,

Although I have successfully build axis2/c in 64bit environment, it can't work properly. I try to excute the 'yahoo' sample and it always return "Yahoo REST client invoke FAILED!". If I return back to 32bit axis2/c, it can return correct result. Do you know why?

I thought there is some problem in my 64bit nmake file. Do you know how to modify 32bit nmake file to 64bit?

I also have tried to build 64bit axis2/c with vs2008. The problem comes again that I don't have 64bit libxml2.

Thanks!
Zoil

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:50:55 +0530
From: samisa@wso2.com
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

2009/6/1 Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>

2009/6/1 LeeZoil <zo...@hotmail.com>:

> The first problem is that I don't have 64bit library of libxml2 and iconv. I
> have found 64bit zlib.

If you are using guththila, you don't need any of these libraries.

Ah, yes, that is the secret of success for 64 :)

Samisa...

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

立刻下载 MSN 保护盾,保障Messenger 安全稳定! 现在就下载!
打工,挣钱,买房子,快来MClub一起”金屋藏娇”!
http://club.msn.cn/?from=10

Re: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi Zoil,

can you attach the 64bit nmake file? we can have a look.

Regards,
Shankar

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:50:55 +0530
From: samisa@wso2.com
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

Messenger10年嘉年华,礼品大奖等你拿!
http://10.msn.com.cn

RE: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Posted by LeeZoil <zo...@hotmail.com>.

 Well, well, well...

 That indeed is a great secret.

 I can build my 64bit Axis2/c now.

 Shankar and Samisa, thank you very much!

 Zoil

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:50:55 +0530
From: samisa@wso2.com
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

上MClub和Messenger好友一起都市寻宝!
http://club.msn.cn/?from=1

Re: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

Re: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
I thought we ran this on Windows 64 for WSF/PHP. I will have a look and
confirm.
Samisa...

Posted by LeeZoil <zo...@hotmail.com>.

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:36:02 +0530
From: samisa@wso2.com
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

What are the errors that you saw?

Samisa...

2009/6/1 LeeZoil <zo...@hotmail.com>

Hi everyone,

I need to use Axis2/c in 64bit Windows machine. Where can I get the 64bit version binary distribution? Or how to build it from the source code? I have tried to modify the 32bit nmake file to 64bit one. But I failed.

Thanks!

更多热辣资讯尽在新版MSN首页! 立刻访问!

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

上Windows Live 中国首页,下载最新版Messenger!
http://www.windowslive.cn

Re: [AXIS2/C] How to get 64bit Axis2/c library

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.