Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by piyush padmarag <pi...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/23 11:42:49 UTC

MEtrics for k8s cluster

Hi

I have created my skywalking vm in the same k8s cluster resource group for
which I want metrics to be displayed.

Kindly share the documents/links/steps to fetch k8s cluster metrics on asw
UI

Thanks
Piyush padmarag
DevOps-Engineer

Re: MEtrics for k8s cluster

Posted by piyush padmarag <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have configured the steps. Metrics from kube state metrics are coming on
browser.

There are no errors in agent pod logs.

 However i am not able to get metrics on ASW ui.

What possibly can be the reason?

Re: MEtrics for k8s cluster

Posted by piyush padmarag <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: MEtrics for k8s cluster