Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/06 09:44:19 UTC

InsufficientServerCapacityException

I receive a lot of these errors while I'm learning cloudstack development!

Does "InsufficientServerCapacityException" always mean there is there
is insufficient capacity?  It seems there are some cases when it is
used as a generic catch all Exception?

Re: InsufficientServerCapacityException

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hugo - I will look into it.