Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de> on 2005/05/19 23:19:54 UTC

CVS dependenvy (was: Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST)

Hi Geoff,

are you planning the join the conference call tomorrow? I am interested
to learn about how to put things into a maven repo such that it can be
used as a dependency for a maven project. It would be nice if we could
define this as a binary dependency in case you are not interested to see
the sources.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

Re: CVS dependency

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Geoff,

I attached a zip including the netbeans mdr btree implementation to the
Subversion page of the JDO wiki (see bottom of page
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/SubversionRepository).

Regards Michael