Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com> on 2021/09/13 14:24:36 UTC

Does ofbiz work with Java 11 or is Java 8 still required?

Does anyone know how to get ofbiz to run under Java 11 instead of Java 8?  In particular OpenJDK 11.

Thanks

Ivan

Re: Does ofbiz work with Java 11 or is Java 8 still required?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Here you go: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10757

Jacques

Posted by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com>.