Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/11/20 17:28:28 UTC

Release 1.5.4

Hi all,

For your information, I'm working on the release of a version 1.5.4 because
there were a lot of issues found with 1.5.3 and 1.5.2 due to the incomplete
implementation of the hardcoded property accessors.

I have added unit tests for all the reported problems.

I hope to have it ready either tonight or this week end for a vote.

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Release 1.5.4

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks François, I just did :)

Re: Release 1.5.4

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.

Re: Release 1.5.4

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Romain but please vote on the voting thread otherwise I can't count
them.

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Release 1.5.4