Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Dyson, Jimmi" <dy...@quindell.com> on 2004/11/04 16:11:42 UTC

RE: AW: newbie: setting a new tapestry project with spindel in ec lipse

The "context" dir should be your context root. The Spindle plugin compiles
your source into context/WEB-INF/classes. You will need to put any required
libraries in the context/WEB-INF/lib dir.

If you are using the Sysdeo tomcat launcher, then you can specify the
context root in the Tomcat properties for your project.

Hope this helps,
Jim

Posted by FTP <ft...@atalos.com>.
you mean to specify it in the .tomcatplugin?

Here is the file for my dummy project:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<tomcatProjectProperties>
    <rootDir>/</rootDir>
    <exportSource>true</exportSource>
    <reloadable>true</reloadable>
    <redirectLogger>true</redirectLogger>
    <updateXml>true</updateXml>
    <warLocation>/home/kp/tom5028/webapps/first.war</warLocation>
    <extraInfo></extraInfo>
    <webPath>first</webPath>
</tomcatProjectProperties>