Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/04 22:01:38 UTC

Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Hi!

I'm preparing a release of LDAP API 2.1.3, and I need to release the
parent "Project" project. I understand it's also needed in its current
updated form by the Scimple project.

Anyway, the release is on its way, and I'll close it tomorrow morning.

This will be version 47.

Thanks !
--
*Emmanuel Lécharny*

Re: mvn site issue, was Re: Done, was : Re: Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

pb solved, thanks to Michael Osipov:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE-946

The beauty of Open Source, and dedicated people !

Bottom line: a few lines removed, all is now working :-)

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: mvn site issue, was Re: Done, was : Re: Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 5, 2023, at 5:19 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> just while I was trying to prepare a Apache LDAP API release, I had some issues with the mvn:site execution.
>
> It seems that some change in the maven-site plugin make it impossible to run ethe site generation. I had to eevert to Project 45 to get it working.
>
> I will investigate.
>
> (PS: not a blocker, I'm generating the site - mainly the API crosse ref and javadoc - from the target/checkout directory. The point is that I'd lie to avoid having to update the pom.xml manually before doing the mvn:site).
>
> I'll keep you informed.

Emmanuel,

I’ve noticed that the site plugin needs to be updated but in doing it fails when being run during a release. Perhaps if you update to latest?

Thanks for looking into this.

—
Shawn

mvn site issue, was Re: Done, was : Re: Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,