Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2007/05/15 20:48:40 UTC

Source code of myfaces and tomahawa 1.1.3

Where can I find the source code of myfaces and tomahawk 1.1.3?

Thanks in advance

Mario Buonopane

Re: Source code of myfaces and tomahawa 1.1.3

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
A correction: the checkout urls are:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/tags/1_1_3 [space]
myfaces-core-1.1.3

and

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/tags/1_1_3
[space] myfaces-tomahawk-1.1.3

somehow the spaces between the url and the folder name where removed,

Cheers,

Bruno

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/16/07, Nebinger, David <dn...@tbbgl.com> wrote:

>  Because I don't need to build yet another package just to get source.
> Plus I don't want to be on the cutting edge, I want to stay with production
> releases.  Go to any other apache project (i.e. all of the jakarta guys)
> and SVN is an option, but you can also download the binary jars, source
> zips, and (sometimes) a javadoc archive.
>
> Why should myfaces, tomahawk, tobago, etc. be any different?

Well, unfortunately back in the days of 1.1.3 we were still getting up to
speed with the new Maven 2 build process, and the source packaging was only
included as of version 1.1.5.

So yes, to get Tomahawk's 1.1.3 sources requires a little more effort.

RE: Source code of myfaces and tomahawa 1.1.3

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.

--
Grant Smith

RE: Source code of myfaces and tomahawa 1.1.3

Posted by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net>.