Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Thomas Poling <sn...@comcast.net> on 2009/10/14 03:38:03 UTC

No Frills Code Generator

Greetings All:
I'm finally back - a lot of business travel and a little, well deserved, vacation.
I think I've gathered all the ideas and will submit the attached jar as a starting point for the code generator.
I just submitted the CLA form late last week but if you want to get this project into the svn repository quickly you have my permission to use the attached source as a starting point.

Please let me know what you think and more importantly what I left out or misinterpreted.
Thanks, Tom

re: No Frills Code Generator

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Thomas,

thanks again for your code submission.
I have only now found some time to look at it and found that it needs some modifications before I can check it in.
I think I can do some of the work next week.

Rainer

re: No Frills Code Generator

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Thomas (or should I call you Tom),

glad to hear from you. I almost thought we had lost you.
Thanks for your submission. I am quite busy at the moment and I won't be able to look at it in Detail until the middle of next week. (Benjamin do you want to take a look?)

One question first: Have you subscribed to the empire-db-dev mailing list already?
Most conversation is there and you might miss important information if you have not subscribed to the list.

Regards
Rainer

re: No Frills Code Generator

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.