Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jim Barrows <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 03:12:13 UTC

Question about employees logging in

If I setup an employee as a POS clerk?  Where do they login at?  Is
there on login place that will direct them to the right place?
And this could be asked of any of the security groups in the demo app.

Yes, I'll be happy to put this in the Wiki :)

--
James A Barrows

Re: Question about employees logging in

Posted by Jim Barrows <ji...@gmail.com>.