Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it> on 2014/09/09 22:11:53 UTC

Markmail mailinglist archive

It seems that Markmail stopped archiving our mailinglist messages when we
moved out of the incubator. Does anybody know how to fix our backlog with
them? If that's impossible we might wat to consider removing the links from
our support page [2]

Cheers,

Jeroen

[1] http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aisis