Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James Yong <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/08/18 13:08:50 UTC

Replace Mask Js

Hi all,

Would like to propose replacing
github.com/igorescobar/jQuery-Mask-Plugin
with
https://github.com/RobinHerbots/Inputmask

With the current library, I am not able to load using the new importLibrary function in ofbizUtil.js.
The mask function seems only used in the page at /example/control/FormWidgetExamples

Their respective demo page is at
https://igorescobar.github.io/jQuery-Mask-Plugin/
and
https://robinherbots.github.io/Inputmask/

Regards,
James

Re: Replace Mask Js

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
+1, Thanks James
Compatible MIT License and a good community.

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

Re: Replace Mask Js

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.