Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2011/07/05 21:10:36 UTC

Re: [Community] How do I actually begin to contribute?

Hi Oliver,

sorry for the late response. I think that's a great idea. I'd propose
that you start using the Wiki.

Do you already have a Confluence account [1]? If not please sign up.
Then tell us your account name so we can grant you edit permission.

In the past we had two user guides:
- The Basic User's Guide [2] and
- The Advanced User's Guide [3]
Maybe you could review them and make proposals.

If you just want to practice or write independent articles you can
also use the Sandbox [4].

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/