Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 14:55:12 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-classloader 1.4.1

Hi,

Felix Meschberger schrieb:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as jackrabbit-classloader 1.4.1.

The following binding votes were cast:

  +1 Felix Meschberger
  +1 Marcel Reutegger
  +1 Jukka Zitting
  +1 Tobias Bocanegra

Alexander Klimetschek also cast a +1 vote. But since he did not audit
the release, I cannot count his vote.

With 4 +1 votes and no 0 and no -1 votes, this vote passes. Thanks.

I will push this release out now.

Regards
Felix

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-classloader 1.4.1

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Alexander Klimetschek also cast a +1 vote. But since he did not audit
>> the release, I cannot count his vote.
>
> There are no hard rules on what level of audit you need to go through
> to cast a vote. It's up to each voter to determine what level of
> review is enough for them.

Hmm, I was just pointed to
http://markmail.org/message/2ao72ml3pdqd6sp2 which makes a good point
about this.

So, if you haven't looked at the source package, please use +0 instead
of +1 if you want to support the release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-classloader 1.4.1

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alexander Klimetschek also cast a +1 vote. But since he did not audit
> the release, I cannot count his vote.

There are no hard rules on what level of audit you need to go through
to cast a vote. It's up to each voter to determine what level of
review is enough for them.

It's better to vote +0 than +1 if you just wants to express generic
support but don't want to be counted towards the official decision of
the Jackrabbit PMC. A +1 vote with qualifiers is still a +1 vote.

BR,

Jukka Zitting