Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ei...@gmail.com on 2015/07/23 22:06:21 UTC

[users@httpd] Fwd: SSI directives not working on page used in ErrorDocument directive

Forgot to include my question,
Is there some additional step you have to take to get SSI to function
on an ErrorDocument page?
Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Fwd: SSI directives not working on page used in ErrorDocument directive

Posted by ", ," <us...@gmail.com>.
I have Apache configured to parse all html files for SSI directives. I
did try re-naming it to .shtml just to make sure though and it still
does not fire the SSI directives, I even removed all but the example
you have there but it still doesn't function.

Still works when hitting directly, but not when used int he ErrorDocument.

The only difference i have is I'm using
Options IncludesNOEXEC

But I'm not using any exec directives so that shouldn't be the issue could it?

Posted by ", ," <us...@gmail.com>.
So I assumed that even though my ErrorDocument was defined outside of
the directory where I have SSI parsing enabled it woudl be alright
since it references a file that is stored i that directory.

This does not seem to be the case though as when I added
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html before the ErrorDocument definition it
now functions.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.