Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Jorge Sánchez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/11 12:21:45 UTC

Some Spark MLLIB tests failing due to some classes not being registered with Kryo

Hi Dev,

I'm running the MLLIB tests in the current Master branch and the following
Suites are failing due to some classes not being registered with Kryo:

org.apache.spark.mllib.MatricesSuite
org.apache.spark.mllib.VectorsSuite
org.apache.spark.ml.InstanceSuite

I can solve it by registering the failing classes with Kryo, but I'm
wondering if I'm missing something as these tests shouldn't be failing from
Master.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Thank you.

Re: Some Spark MLLIB tests failing due to some classes not being registered with Kryo

Posted by Jorge Sánchez <jo...@gmail.com>.
No luck running the full test suites with mvn test from the main folder or
just mvn -pl mllib.

Any other suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted by Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jorge,