Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ilyn <iy...@att.com> on 2019/07/03 14:28:08 UTC

install_amd

Hi, I previously had created my Apache Ignite ODBC driver by running this
from apache-ignite-2.7-bin\platforms\cpp\odbc\install and it worked without
issue.  I just downloaded apache-ignite-2.7.5-bin so wanted to recreate the
odbc driver.  I uninstalled the previously installed Apache Ignite driver,
and tried to run this.  When i run this I receive the following message -
error: 64-bit driver is not specified. Call format: install_amd64
abs_path_to_64_bit_driver [abs_path_to_32_bit_driver]
Any idea what happened? I was previously able to uninstall/reinstall when I
migrated from 2.6 to 2.7 without issue.

Thanks in advance!

Re: install_amd

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There is probably some error in the call, if you'd give me an example of
how you call
the script I could try to help you. But why don't you use an msi installer?
It is easier
and more reliable way to install ODBC driver on windows.

Best Regards,
Igor