Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Bobby Evans <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/20 15:25:06 UTC

Security Update

Now that 0.9.2-incubating has officially been released, I have upmerged the
security branch and tagged that version with v0.9.2-incubating-security

https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/tree/v0.9.2-incubating-security

This is in no way an official release of storm.  I am just marking a point
based off of an official storm release, that hopefully others can
coordinate around.

I plan to still try to keep the security branch up to date with what is in
master.

Putting on my Yahoo dev hat now...

At Yahoo we have been running on an internal branch based off of
0.9.0-wip21 + security and other critical bug fixes.  We plan to move our
hosted clusters to v0.9.2-incubating over the next few weeks.

--
Bobby

Re: Security Update

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Sorry to clarify we are moving to v0.9.2-incubating-security.  I forgot
that last part.

- Bobby