Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1995/08/31 22:09:06 UTC

bug report form

rst was talking about set of procedures to go through with assigned
numbers and such for each bug.  Can be agree on a small form to
be filled out about the bug, including what the exact problem was
and how to duplicate it.... this way when level +.1 comes out we can
they were fixed.

I have been trying to recreate the patched problems from .11 to .12
but I'm not sure how to recreate 3/4 of the problems in .11 to see
if they're fixed or not.

Again, just my $.02.

<Aram>

Re: bug report form

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Aram W. Mirzadeh wrote:
> rst was talking about set of procedures to go through with assigned
> numbers and such for each bug.  Can be agree on a small form to
> be filled out about the bug, including what the exact problem was
> and how to duplicate it.... this way when level +.1 comes out we can
> they were fixed.

http://www.apache.org/bug_report.html.  I haven't yet built the CGI
script to put behind this yet.

	Brian