Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alessandro Gigli <al...@yahoo.it> on 2006/01/05 21:30:42 UTC

Hello does anyone of you knows how to unsubscribre from this forum?  I tried but I alwasy get errors.
  Thank you

Sri <gs...@yahoo.com> ha scritto:
    Hi Guys,

  This is the website which is having the list of Apache and htaccess file web interface or gui tools really useful may be anyone knew new tool only free tools they can post here so that it will be useful for all users

  Apache GUI

  http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/apacheweb.htm

  Htaccess GUI

  http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/htaccessweb.htm

  thanks

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 1/5/06, Alessandro Gigli <al...@yahoo.it> wrote:
> Hello does anyone of you knows how to unsubscribre from this forum?  I tried
> but I alwasy get errors.

No details about what kind of errors?

As it says at the foot of every message, you need to mail to
users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org.  If that doesn't work, look in the
full headers of an email you get from the list for the Return-Path or
similar header near the top.  It will contain the email address the
message was sent to (with @ replaced with =).  That is the address you
need to use to send the unsubscribe request.

Joshua.