Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by santoash <sa...@me.com> on 2013/05/16 03:50:20 UTC

How to find the routing algorithm used?

Im trying to find out which routing algorithm (implicit/composite id) is being used in my cluster. We are running solr 4.1. I was expecting to see it in my clusterState (based on a previous thread that someone else posted) but  I don't see it there. Could someone please help?

Thanks!

Santoash

Re: How to find the routing algorithm used?

Posted by Santoash Rajaram <ra...@apple.com>.
I tried looking for it there but I don't see the word router in my clusterstate.

I'm trying to figure out the router info since I have duplicate documents in my cluster (document with the same id). In the worst case  I was expecting to see something like "router": "implicit". But I don't see anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-scr

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.